Supply, Demand & Market Equilibrium Price
"Without free speech all speech becomes government speech!"
1) How does supply and Demand interact to determine price?
2) What determinants cause demand/supply to shift?
3) What effect does price have on the quantity demanded/supplied?
4) How does the "invisible hand" guide the market to equilibrium?
5) How do producers decide what to charge for their products?
Students will be able to explain...
1) the interaction between supply and demand and on changing prices.
Unit 3 Vocabulary
Ceteris paribus, literally "holding other things constant," is a Latin phrase that is commonly translated into English as "all else being equal."
Demand Learning Stations
Supply Learning Stations
Market Equilibrium Price Learning Stations